26th August 2022 @Hotel Taj Mahal Towers & Palace
Aiming Towards Achieving ZERO Accident in the Workplace
Kings ExpoMedia, Publishers of your very own “FIRE & SAFETY” monthly magazines & originators “SAFE INDIA HERO PLUS AWARDS”
The Mission and Vision of Kings Expomedia is to promote and inculcate Safety Culture among common people including Workman Industries by educating and updating its readership on the best global standards on this vast subject through our four sister publications viz. Fire & Safety, Secure Asia, Focus Personal Protective Equipments and Rescue Management monthly magazines .
We also give out our vastly popular “Safe India Hero Plus” Awards for exemplary conduct in fire safety operations by individual fire safety personnel –both in the public as well as private sectors.
The “Safe-Tech” award aims to recognize and reward innovation in Occupational Safety, Environment and Health Safety by organizations across all sectors / segment of Industries. It is our own small effort to appreciate and recognise the good work done by Safety Professionals in promoting and furthering the cause of safety at the workplace while adhering to best practices as mandated by the rules and laws that govern safety and security in their respective areas.
To Encourage & motivate companies to adopt best practices and become role model for others to emulate.
To Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operational standards.
CORPORATE CATEGORIES for “SAFE-TECH” AWARDS
- Best Safest Work Place
- Best Worker Safety Measures
- Best Fire Safety Measures
- Best Environment Safety Measures
- Employee Training Campaign
- Process Safety
- Visitor Safety Protocols
- Waste Disposals and Management
- Overcoming Ergonomics / Occupational Hazards
- Employee Participation in Safety Awareness
- Behavior Based Safety
- Best NGO in Rescue Help
- CSR Linked Innovative EHS Activities
- Best Educational Institute / Hotel/Hospital/Shopping Mall/ Multiplex for Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
DELEGATE FEE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
- To attend SAFE-TECH Awards & Conference Delegate fee will be Rs. 10,000 for first delegates and second onwards Rs. 5,000 each +18% GST. if belongs to same Company
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions NGOs and Charitable Trust will be eligible for participation.
Pharmaceutical Industries Paper Industries Ports Sector Zone Engineering Industries Power Sector Chemical & Fertilizer Zone Renewable Energy Ship Breaking Industries Rubber Industries Ship Breaking Industries Textile Industries Automobile Industries Banking Sector Shipyard / Shipping Industries Construction Industries Govt. Aviation Company Metal & Mining Industries Govt. Fire & Emergency Service Petrochemical Industries Aviation Industries Cement Industries FMCG Sector Service Industries Warehousing Metal & Mining Industries Hospitals Pvt & Govt IT Sector
- Logo as sponsor at Back Drop / stage,
- Announcement from stage and Presentation time around 5-10 minutes, video playing time 5 minutes.
- Catalogue & Gift Incursion in Delegate’s KIT BAG.
- Place for display your standee and two tables.
- Data of All Special Invites and
- Platinum : 50,00,000/- + GST
- Gold : 30,00,000/- + GST
- Silver: 20,00,000/- + GST
- Delegate Kit Bag : Rs. 10,00,000/- + GST
- A Table Display : Rs. 2,50,000/- + GST
- Lanyard Partners : 1,00,000/- +GST
- Catalog Insertion Kit Bag : Rs. 75,000/- + GST
- All Payment should be in favor of M/s KINGS EXPOMEDIA LTD.
- Through A/C payee Cheque/ Bank Draft or NEFT /RTGS / IMPS only.
- No cash or bearer Cheque will be accepted.
- For Bank Transfer Details are:
- Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD.
- Current Account No.: 1012630278
- IFSC code: KKBK0000643
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB