Aiming Towards Achieving ZERO Accident in the Workplace.
Kings Expomedia, Publishers of your very own “FIRE & SAFETY” monthly magazines and originators of “Safe India Hero Plus" Awards for individual bravery beyond the call of duty among the fire fighting category is pleased to announce “SAFE-TECH AWARDS & CONFERENCE” meant to Recognize and Reward Industrial units / Companies / Factories that provide for best overall Safety Preparedness in all Aspects for its Employees, Assets & Visitors at all times.
650 Plus Delegates
74 Corporate Awards & 68 Individual Awards to be Presented.
28th August 2020 @ The TAJ Mahal Palace, Mumbai
The Mission and Vision of Kings Expomedia is to promote and inculcate Safety Culture among common people including Workman Industries by educating and updating its readership on the best global standards on this vast subject through our four sister publications viz. Fire & Safety, Secure Asia, Focus Personal Protective Equipments and Rescue Management monthly magazines .
We also give out our vastly popular “Safe India Hero Plus” Awards for exemplary conduct in fire safety operations by individual fire safety personnel –both in the public as well as private sectors.
The “Safe-Tech” award aims to recognize and reward innovation in Occupational Safety, Environment and Health Safety by organizations across all sectors / segment of Industries. It is our own small effort to appreciate and recognise the good work done by coronates in promoting and furthering the cause of safety at the workplace while adhering to best practices as mandated by the rules and laws that govern safety and security in their respective areas.
1. To Encourage & motivate companies to adopt best practices and become role model for others to emulate.
2. To Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operational standards.
DELEGATE FEE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
- To attend SAFE-TECH Awards & Conference Delegate fee will be Rs. 10,000 for first delegates and second onwards Rs. 5,000 each +18% GST. if belongs to same Company
WHO CAN PARTICIPATES (In Corporate Categories)
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions NGOs and Charitable Trust will be eligible for participation.
|Pharmaceutical Industries||Paper Industries|
|Ports Zone||Engineering Industries|
|Power Sector||Chemical & Fertilizer Zone|
|Renewable Energy||Ship Breaking Industries|
|Rubber Industries||Ship Breaking Industries|
|Textile Industries||Automobile Industries|
|Banking Sector||Shipyard / Shipping Industries|
|Construction Industries||Govt. Aviation Company|
|Metal & Mining Industries||Govt. Fire & Emergency Service|
- Logo as sponsor at Back Drop / stage,
- Announcement from stage and Presentation time around 5-10 minutes, video playing time 5 minutes.
- Catalogue & Gift Incursion in Delegate’s KIT BAG.
- Place for display your standee and two tables.
- Data of All Special Invites and
- Platinum : 30,00,000/- + GST
- Gold : 15,00,000/- + GST
- Silver: 10,00,000/- + GST
- Lunch : Rs. 6,00,000/- + GST BOOKED
- Delegate Kit Bag : Rs. 5,00,000/- + GST BOOKED
- A Table Display : Rs. 2,50,000/- + GST
- Catalog Insertion Kit Bag : Rs. 1,00,000/- + GST
- All Payment should be in favor of M/s KINGS EXPOMEDIA LTD.
- Through A/C payee Cheque/ Bank Draft or NEFT /RTGS / IMPS only.
- No cash or bearer Cheque will be accepted.
- For Bank Transfer Details are:
- Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD.
- Current Account No.: 1012630278
- IFSC code: KKBK0000643
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB